The International Cybersecurity Forum (FIC), the leading European event on Cybersecurity, is happening until 9 September. The event, which started on 7 September, features a trade show for buyers and suppliers of cybersecurity solutions to meet and network and a Forum to foster reflection and exchanges among the European #cybersecurity ecosystem.
After a 2020 edition that highlighted the key role of Human beings in cybersecurity, the FIC 2021 will focus on the major operational, industrial, technological, and strategic challenges of cooperation. To overcome them, the FIC undertakes:
- To bring together an ever-broader ecosystem
- To accelerate the development of the industry and the European cybersecurity market by becoming its reference marketplace
- To strengthen the role of innovation, more particularly in the field of Artificial Intelligence
- To propose high-level content with an ever-greater variety of themes
- To further increase its international focus and European importance
- To adopt a phygital approach that will enable to combine physical and virtual realities and offer an «augmented» FIC.
Read the FIC’s programme here.